We are responsible to treat our patients with care, kindness and expertise. In return, our patients have a some responsibilities towards us as well:
- To provide all personal and family health information needed to provide you with appropriate care.
- To participate in decisions making about your medical treatment, to follow instructions and comply with the agreed upon plan of care.
- To accept the consequences of not accepting care recommendations from the treating doctor or not following the plan of care.
- To ask questions to your doctor if you desire a transfer of care to another doctor or Hospital.
- To show respect and consideration of others receiving and providing care.
- To observe Hospital policies and procedures including those regarding smoking, noise, number of visitors and visiting hours, and use of mobile phones.