You are welcome to visit your loved ones in the following timing.
|Monday – Saturday
||05:00 pm to 08:00 pm
||11:00 am to 01:00pm and 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm
- Visiting hours in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) differ from other areas. Please check with the ICU nursing staff for specific information.
- Children of 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult and supervised all times. Children are very susceptible to hospital acquired infection and therefore hospital visits by children must be strictly restricted.
- Smoking is STRICTLYprohibited within the hospital premises.
- All patientsare directed to keep their valuables with them at their own responsibility. Hospital Administration will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- All patients are directed to bring original / copy of their CNIC with them during the stay in the hospital.
- Visitors are not allowed to remain in the ward after visiting hours.
- Use of still/video cameras are not allowed within the hospital premises.
- Observe silence at all times.