Madinah Teaching Hospital is committed to providing a safe, healthy environment for patients and their families. We request our visitors to cooperate by following safe conduct regulations:
- Respect the visiting hours for the area you are visiting. Please do not sleep in patient wards or waiting rooms unless you have special permission.
- Please respect our patients’ right to privacy and leave the patient ward/room or care area when asked by hospital staff.
- Please be considerate of the rights of our patients and hospital staff by treating them with courtesy and respect and assisting with the control of noise and the number of visitors.
- Please do not visit patients if you are not feeling well, or if you have an illness which could be spread to our patients.
- Visitors under the age of 12 must be under adult supervision when visiting a patient unit.
- The following items and behaviors are prohibited at MTH:
- Disruptive behavior.
- Visitors who do not comply with safe conduct regulations may be asked to leave or escorted off hospital premises. We sincerely thank you for your cooperation and wish you a pleasant visit.